Lean Six Sigma Training
Lean Six Sigma is a process for solving a problem. It will:
- Define = define the process
- Measure = map out the current process
- Analyze = Identify the cause of the problem
- Improve = Implement and verify solution(s)
- Control = Maintain the solution(s)
Lean Six Sigma relies on a collaborative team effort to improve performance by systematically removing waste and reduction variation. It combines lean manufacturing/lean enterprise and Six Sigma to eliminate the eight kinds of waste.
- Non-utilized talent
- Extra processing
Lean Six Sigma reduces these waste and provides a framework for overall organizational culture change and success.